Stay up-to-date on FEATSAZ Educational Mixers, Event regulations, and more. Subscribe to our e-newsletter.
Date: Wednesday, February 22, 2023
Time: 5:30 pm – 7 pm
Location: Creatista Studio-2318 S. Fourth Ave
FEATSAZ has many relevant panels in the planning stages. Stay tuned for updates on Educational mixers focused on:
*Social Media for your Event
*Growing Your Festival
*Recruiting Volunteers and Board Members
*AZ Special Event Liquor Laws
*Gaming at your Events: What You Need to Know
*Event Safety 101
*Security for Your Event
If you’re interested in being a Mixer host or sponsor, reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org. Have expertise the Festival & Events community needs to know? Send us your information at email@example.com.
The Metro Tucson Tourism Master Plan showcases how festivals and events collectively impact tourism in Tucson and Southern Arizona. Take a moment to download the plan at the link above and review the Culture section, beginning on page 48, which includes Events & Festivals.
- We are way proud of Tucson’s prestigious designation as a 2017 WORLD FESTIVALS AND EVENT CITY, bestowed by the International Festivals and Events Association (IFEA)!
- We are grateful to IFEA for this significant recognition for Tucson and also for choosing Tucson for the three years (2017, 2016, 2015) as the location of the international IFEA Annual Conference and Retreat.
- FEATSAZ also thanks Visit Tucson, the City of Tucson, Pima County, those who contributed to the development of the successful entry to IFEA, and to the many Tucson area festival industry professionals, suppliers, vendors, and volunteers for creating the diverse and wonderful festivals and special events that make Tucson special.
Here’s Tucson’s video submission:
Here’s the accompanying written entry (pdf):
Benefits of FEATSAZ Membership
- Networking opportunities with others in the festivals and events industry
- Promotional opportunities for products and services at mixers
- Industry education, including peer-to-peer Q & A, presented during monthly mixers
- Advocacy and event industry updates
- Discounted rates for seminars, conferences, and education mixers
- Priority social media promotion on FEATSAZ social media channels
- Access to the Facebook FEATSAZ ‘Members Only’ group
- Monthly Membership newsletter
- Listing on membership directory with hyperlink
- Annual opportunity to vote for FEATSAZ Board of Directors
- Opportunities to volunteer on committees within FEATSAZ
- Use of Membership logo on personal email signature
FEATSAZ is a membership association. Please visit our Membership page for more information: Become a FEATSAZ Member today!