Providing leadership in advancing the growth and quality of festivals and events in Tucson and Southern Arizona, thus enriching and celebrating our culture, enhancing the quality of life for our residents, and attracting visitors and investment to the region.
Who Should Join FEATSAZ?
You should join FEATSAZ if you produce, manage, market, promote, or provide goods or services to, festivals and events in Tucson or elsewhere in southern Arizona.
You may join as an individual or on behalf of an attraction, business, non-profit organization, business association, arts or cultural organization, or government agency.
Benefits of FEATSAZ Membership
- Networking opportunities with others in the festivals and events industry
- Promotional opportunities for products and services at mixers
- Industry education, including peer-to-peer Q & A, presented during monthly mixers
- Advocacy and event industry updates
- Discounted rates for seminars, conferences, and education mixers
- Priority social media promotion on FEATSAZ social media channels
- Access to the Facebook FEATSAZ ‘Members Only’ group
- Monthly Membership newsletter
- Listing on membership directory with hyperlink
- Annual opportunity to vote for FEATSAZ Board of Directors
- Opportunities to volunteer on committees within FEATSAZ
- Use of Membership logo on personal email signature
FEATSAZ is a membership association. Dues prices are:
$75 annually for individuals or organizations with 1-4 members
$75 annually for not-for-profit organizations
$100 annually for organizations with 5-15 member representatives
$200 annually for organizations with 16-99 member representatives
$400 annually for organizations with 100+ member representatives
2023 Board of Directors
FEATSAZ is led by a volunteer Board of Directors serving two-year terms.
Eileen Ratajczak, CPA
President, Solid Ground, PC
Secretary/ Mixer Committee Chair
Deputy Director, Tucson Parks & Recreation
Director/ Marketing Committee Chair
FEATSAZ (Festivals & Events Association of Tucson & Southern Arizona) members can engage with the organization by participating in a committee: Membership, Marketing, Mixers, and Mini-Conference/Education. To join a committee, send a note of interest to [email protected] or email a committee chair listed above.
Mixers are held on the fourth Wednesday of every month, 5:30-7 p.m. The Board meets on the first Wednesday of every month, 5:30-7 p.m.
TucsonFestivals.org | [email protected]